Are you a ‘new normal’ CIO? Take part in the Harvey Nash CIO Survey 2013
Established fifteen years ago and representing the views of over 2,000 CIOs and IT leaders across the world, the Harvey Nash CIO Survey is one of the world’s leading and most respected reports on CIO sentiment.
This year we have introduced a wide range of radical new questions targeted at uncovering the DNA of today’s CIO; a CIO working in the ‘new normal’ economy of little growth, but BIG demands from the business in areas such as mobility, social media, BYOD and innovation.
We launched the survey last month and already seeing some fascinating insights:
- The top 3 priorities the board is expecting their CIO to concentrate on: save money, deliver consistent IT, increase operational efficiencies
- Over one third of CIOs say their ability to fulfil their technology vision is being severely limited by budget constraints
- 41% of CIOs are being limited by not having enough business analysts / business analyses skills
- 58% CIOs expect cloud to create advantages for their business, and one in six expect to invest more in cloud next year
- Almost seven in ten CIOs feel they and their team spend too little time on innovation
Do you agree?
If you are an IT leader we hugely value your opinion and invite you to take part; it takes 10 – 20 minutes. All participants will receive a complimentary copy of the final report as well as an invite to one of our launch events staged in 15 locations across the world.
We are pleased to announce that Victoria Sundberg joins us this week as new colleague in our Stockholm office! Victoria joins us from the travel and IT industry where she’s spent the majority of her career. She comes most previously from Amadeus where she’s worked with CRM and sales support and will bring invaluable…
Begreppet arkitektur förändras konstant – så även på ett av världens äldsta arkitektföretag, Tengbom, som år 2016 rankades som ett av världens mest innovativa arkitektkontor av Fast Company. – Vi jobbar med arkitekturens alla aspekter. Utöver kärnaffären som består av en mer traditionell arkitektur, erbjuder vi ett eko-system av tjänster runtomkring, allt från design till…
We hope to see you in Almedalen, Gotland! During this week, something that many call the Almedalen spirit prevails. The week quite simply has a special atmosphere, to which the time and place have definitely contributed. Almedalen Week is an unusual combination of political summit and openness. However, it is also associated with an…