Our client is a UK-based software consultancy founded in 2005 which designs and builds software that transforms the performance of some of the world’s biggest and most demanding organisations.
Beliggenhed: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ref nr: A023929
Ansøgningsfrist: Indsend din ansøgning så hurtigt som muligt, da vi løbende indkalder til samtale
As part of the continued expansion our client has recently opened an office in Copenhagen and are now looking for a highly-focussed, driven and results-orientated Business Development Manager to spearhead the launch. The more than 300 UK-based consultants combine innovation, experience and pragmatism to deliver measurable results with every project. The customers varies from capital markets, financial services and commodities to complex public services.
Acting as our local Business Development Manager you are responsible for identification of target organisations, engagement with and nurturing of leads, proposal development, and ultimately the winning of new business.
As part of the Sales and Marketing team you will contribute to the design of propositions based on the intelligence gained from the market and support the wider team as it executes account-based marketing strategies.
You will spend most of your time working in the field, networking, meeting contacts, building relationships, identifying new opportunities and closing business.
Your qualifications and core competences
You’ll naturally have a professional and entrepreneurial attitude and an ability to clearly articulate complex propositions. It’s essential that you are able to build your network of contacts and nurture and develop these over a period of time through to deal closure.
As our ideal candidate you have the following skills and experience:
– Experience of working in a business sales role with clear evidence of success in meeting and exceeding targets
– A good understanding of the business – ideally gained from working within a technology- or consultancy-based services company or in our clients key markets of Financial Services
– Building trusted advisor relationships with key clients, stakeholders and partners
– Understanding of consumer behaviours and industry trends
In addition the following skills and experience are of major importance:
– Leadership and communication at senior management levels
– Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and active listening skills
– Adaptability and strong problem solving skills
– Ability to build, rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
– Probably MSc in Business Administration or similar
– Fluent in Danish and English
A unique job opportunity for the right candidate with the ability to influence. You will be part of an internationally team of motivated, ambitious and inquisitive colleagues working in an informal and flexible atmosphere. Good career opportunities and an attractive salary package.
You are welcome to contact us if you would like to discuss your opportunities or have questions.
Consultant on this assignment is Knud Mansfeld-Giese, Country Manager at Harvey Nash in Copenhagen, +45 3092 7121 or email@example.com.
Please send your resume and a short application soonest possible.
Follow Harvey Nash Denmark on LinkedIn for news about jobs in the Øresund Region!TILBAGE ansøg