An important role in the CapMan Real Estate’s finance and control team.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Ref nr: 5581
Application Deadline: Send us your application as soon as possible as we are continuously interviewing candidates in this assignment.
CapMan Real Estate is looking for a Controller to join the CapMan Real Estate team in Stockholm
In your role, you will work with financial reporting and administration of CapMan’s real estate funds and real estate investments in Sweden. You will have an important role in the CapMan Real Estate’s finance and control team and the CapMan Real Estate team in Sweden.
Your versatile responsibilities would include among other things the following:
• Financial and management reporting of CapMan’s property investments in Sweden
• Overseeing financial administration of CapMan’s properties in Sweden
• Assisting investment and asset management teams in property acquisition and disposal processes, including participation in due diligence processes and taking over acquired properties
• Providing decision-making support to investment and asset management teams to plan and execute value creation initiatives
• Assisting CFO and investment team in debt financing arrangements and monitoring
• Participation in developing reporting and other financial administration processes
The content and requirements of the job may be tailored to suit the profile and experience of the selected candidate. Depending on the candidate, the role may also include additional responsibilities like similar tasks related to the Norwegian property investments or tasks related to the fund level reporting and financial management.
Skills and competencies:
• Thorough knowledge and solid experience from financial accounting and reporting
• Excellent command of Swedish GAAP
• Good understanding of consolidated financial statements and group reporting
• Basic understanding of IFRS reporting
• Knowledge of Swedish tax legislation (CIT, VAT, RE related taxes)
• Excellent skills in MS Excel
• Language skills: Swedish (native), English (fluent)
• 5+ years of relevant experience from similar or corresponding tasks (e.g. from real estate industry or from big four audit firm).
• University degree from relevant field of study (accounting, finance, business administration or like)
• Experience in real estate and real estate funds.
• Experience in accounting information and reporting systems.
• A person that wants to be a controller
• Strong commitment and flexible
• Hands-on attitude
• Good problem-solving skills
• Detail oriented but able to see the big picture
• Team player
CapMan Real Estate is a Nordic real estate private equity fund manager operating from its offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen and London. We execute value-add strategies with a focus mainly on office, retail and residential assets in the most liquid submarkets in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway. Our client base consists mostly of domestic and international institutional investors. Besides value-add strategies, we offer our clients also other select investment strategies such as income-focused hotel and residential investments where our local value-add expertise can be utilised to enhance long-term returns. CapMan Real Estate team consist of ca. 30 dedicated professionals in the field of investment, asset management and property management and we manage assets of ca. EUR 1.7 billion in our real estate funds.Back Apply