Harvey Nash Invests in London’s Future
London Mayor, Boris Johnson hails Harvey Nash’s decision to retain its global headquarters in London.
- Talent. London will remain the human capital hotspot of the world attracting not only highly skilled young people from all over the UK and Ireland but increasingly, becoming the destination of choice for many top graduates from Asia and Europe.
- Silicon Roundabout. London has one of the fastest growing and most innovative online media sectors in the world outside of California. In particular, Shoreditch and east of the City are becoming globally pre-eminent in this hugely important digital and mobile market.
- Business friendly. We are encouraged that the UK’s international competitiveness has been prioritised in policy making by the Mayor of London and the Coalition Government.
- Competitive position. Although much more needs to be done, when ranked against comparative locations in Europe and the USA, corporate tax rates are on a downward trend and the UK’s flexible labour market is recognised by both main parties as a strategic asset, particularly when compared to mainland Europe.
- UK expansion. Harvey Nash has recently opened new offices in Manchester and Edinburgh and expanded in Leeds and Birmingham. We see the UK’s unique creative and digital skills base benefitting from global mobile and technology convergence trends.
- Iconic location, 21st century facility. The new relocation at Heron Tower combines cutting edge design including state of the art carbon reduction and sustainability features, with easy access to the West End, Docklands and City Airport.
We are pleased to announce that Victoria Sundberg joins us this week as new colleague in our Stockholm office! Victoria joins us from the travel and IT industry where she’s spent the majority of her career. She comes most previously from Amadeus where she’s worked with CRM and sales support and will bring invaluable…
Begreppet arkitektur förändras konstant – så även på ett av världens äldsta arkitektföretag, Tengbom, som år 2016 rankades som ett av världens mest innovativa arkitektkontor av Fast Company. – Vi jobbar med arkitekturens alla aspekter. Utöver kärnaffären som består av en mer traditionell arkitektur, erbjuder vi ett eko-system av tjänster runtomkring, allt från design till…
We hope to see you in Almedalen, Gotland! During this week, something that many call the Almedalen spirit prevails. The week quite simply has a special atmosphere, to which the time and place have definitely contributed. Almedalen Week is an unusual combination of political summit and openness. However, it is also associated with an…