Harvey Nash Invests in London’s Future
London Mayor, Boris Johnson hails Harvey Nash’s decision to retain its global headquarters in London.
- Talent. London will remain the human capital hotspot of the world attracting not only highly skilled young people from all over the UK and Ireland but increasingly, becoming the destination of choice for many top graduates from Asia and Europe.
- Silicon Roundabout. London has one of the fastest growing and most innovative online media sectors in the world outside of California. In particular, Shoreditch and east of the City are becoming globally pre-eminent in this hugely important digital and mobile market.
- Business friendly. We are encouraged that the UK’s international competitiveness has been prioritised in policy making by the Mayor of London and the Coalition Government.
- Competitive position. Although much more needs to be done, when ranked against comparative locations in Europe and the USA, corporate tax rates are on a downward trend and the UK’s flexible labour market is recognised by both main parties as a strategic asset, particularly when compared to mainland Europe.
- UK expansion. Harvey Nash has recently opened new offices in Manchester and Edinburgh and expanded in Leeds and Birmingham. We see the UK’s unique creative and digital skills base benefitting from global mobile and technology convergence trends.
- Iconic location, 21st century facility. The new relocation at Heron Tower combines cutting edge design including state of the art carbon reduction and sustainability features, with easy access to the West End, Docklands and City Airport.
We have the pleasure of welcoming Melissa Minaya as our new colleague! Melissa is known to us from before having worked for our sister company Alumni, but now she has made the move over to a role as Consultant in our Malmö office at Harvey Nash. Melissa has thorough knowledge of executive search and recruitment
Last week we welcomed two new colleagues to our team at Harvey Nash! Matilda Andersson recently graduated with a degree in Human Resource Management from Uppsala University. Matilda will join as Researcher in our team dedicated to recruitment within IT and Tech roles in Stockholm. Alongside her studies, she has already worked parttime as
The protection and safeguarding of our client’s and candidate’s personal data is a fundamental part of our business operations. We are fully committed to ensure compliance in accordance with the provisions of the various data acts, laws and regulations as applies to our company. With updated Data Protection Regulations coming into force in