Do you want to join the global internal investigation team and gain the unique opportunity to lead investigations across Telenor business units?
Location: Oslo, Norway
Ref nr: A024255
Application Deadline: Send us your application as soon as possible as we are continuously interviewing candidates in this assignment.
Telenor Group Internal Audit & Investigation (GIAI) is the internal audit and investigation function for the Telenor Group. Our functional reporting is to the Telenor ASA Board of directors through the Board’s Risk and Audit Committee. Our goal is to be a global world class 3rd line of defence function, enabling consistent high quality work to be performed across business areas and geographies. This is achieved through the combination of GIAI resources at Group level and resources located in various geographies, while it’s led and managed as one group-wide function.In total, our diverse team consists of + 40 auditors and investigators, and our team members are of 10 different nationalities.
The Director of Investigation (Scandinavia and Developed Asia) role is to ensure that Telenor ASA has a professionalised and competent internal investigation team working to agreed policies and procedures that delivers high-quality investigations in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and best practice within the defined area of responsibility.
The Director of Investigation is responsible for overseeing the planning, execution, delivery and appropriate follow-up of investigations into alleged breaches of the Telenor Code of Conduct and relevant laws and regulations in the Scandinavia and Mature Asia regions. The Director is responsible for ensuring the coaching, mentoring and development of the investigators for whom he or she is directly responsible.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
• Oversee the planning, execution, delivery and follow-up of investigations in the Scandinavia and Mature Asia regions.
• Personally conduct a proportion of Category 1 investigations in the region.
• Coach, mentor, develop and maintain the skills of investigators based in the regions.
• Contribute to monthly, quarterly and annual reporting from GI to GEM and Board sub-committees as well as to local Boards in Telenor BUs in Scandinavia and Developed Asia .
• Provide management reporting and analytics including case statistics, learnings and insights from data analytics
• Ensure the proper liaison between Group Investigation and regional stakeholders.
• Maintain the Navex EthicsPoint case management system.
• At least 10 years in corporate investigations or similar
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Proven writing and presentational skills
• Law enforcement, military or intelligence background
• Has analytical approach and an ability to bring in holistic perspectives
• Has an ability to work well with others, to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
• Gives the investigators clear direction, guidance and oversees their investigative output
• Change manager – supports new ideas and innovative thinking
• Understands the formal and informal structures within Telenor and can use these to GIAI’s advantage
• Has the ability to help and take care of people/collegues subject to an investigation