On behalf of Red Bull Norway, we are seeking a National Field Sales Manager. The National Field Sales Manager is responsible for developing and executing Red Bull Norway’s field sales strategy and managing a team of 10 Regional Sales representatives, leading them to develop a strong portfolio in Retail and Impulse accounts through active selling and the implementation of agreed perfect store standards.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES TO ENSURE ACHIEVEMENT OF KEY RESULTS AND DELIVERABLES INCLUDE:
- Develop and execute the National Field Sales plan.
- Establish and maintain a dedicated and engaged team environment that encourages positive attitude, team interaction and creativity.
- Manage and achieve defined KPI targets nationally: store coverage, distribution, additional store placements, coolers, Perfect Store, etc.
- Measure and review the team’s performance against performance targets providing regular and constructive feedback.
- Secure and improve the in-store presence of Red Bull via implementation of Perfect Store Standards.
- Build knowledge and competencies by training and developing the Field Sales team so that each team member’s contribution and potential is maximized.
- Ensure right resources (Field Sales team, 3rd party, Student workers) to the right tasks by planning and analyzing impact.
- Secure clear and relevant information flow between Field Sales team and office.
KEY RESULTS AND DELIVERABLES (WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE:
- Instore execution is “best-in-class” and according to PSR standards, KA agreements and local conditions.
- A dedicated and empowered Field Sales team that is seen as THE category experts among retailers.
- Development of field sales strategy and standards via internal cross-functional engagement.
- Team is trained and focused on sales drivers with biggest impact in store.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- >5 years’ experience in FMCG sector and previous experience of leading a sales teams successfully.
- Leadership, motivation and team skills.
- Clear understanding of markets, sales and distribution, competitor activity and consumer behavior in FMCG context.
- A commitment to people management and development with a proven ability to build and develop talent.
- Strong analytical ability and commercial acumen to understand financial statements and market trends.
- EDV (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) and experience with Field Force automation.
- Very high negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Management reporting and budget control.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Valid driving license.
- University degree
- Fluent in Norwegian. High level of English (written and oral) is required.
- Location Oslo, Norway
- Schedule: Full-time
- Organization: Red Bull Norway
- Travel approximately 30%
If you have questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Harvey Nash
Eystein Sandvik, tlf +47 48142205
In your application, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Deadline: Please apply as soon as possible, latest 04.11.19