The 5 BIG issues in Tech – Take part in our global pulse survey of Tech Experts
We’ve created a 5 minute survey that asks some razor sharp questions on five big topics that matter to the tech community and we’d love you to be a part of it.
So, what’s in it for me?
1. After completing the survey, you will have instant access to the results so far, giving you a fascinating snapshot of the data in real time
2. When the results are published fully later in the year, we’ll give you exclusive access to the full report, including salary benchmarking and access to our data sandpit
3. You’ll be invited to one of our fantastic tech meet ups, or webinars
4. It’s your chance to tell us what you think and influence your industry. For those who have insights to share, we will even act as a platform for your own views, opinions and social postings (with your permission of course)
Surely those four reasons are enough to take part!
This year we want to answer these questions…
- Is your job at risk of automation?
- Is bespoke software dead?
- Are young / small companies really more innovative than big ones?
- CIO? CMO? CDO? You? Who’s calling the shots in digital?
- How does your salary compare to your peers?
- Last year over 3,000 people in more than 40 countries took part. Will you join them?
Take part in the 5 BIG Issues in Tech Survey.
This week we were joined by two new colleagues. Malin Grundström to our team in Malmö and Malin Mella to our team in Stockholm! Malin Grundström comes most recently from Elfa, where she served for six years as VP HR & Corporate communication. Previously, she has worked as HR Director and in other…
We are pleased to announce that Victoria Sundberg joins us this week as new colleague in our Stockholm office! Victoria joins us from the travel and IT industry where she’s spent the majority of her career. She comes most previously from Amadeus where she’s worked with CRM and sales support and will bring invaluable…
We hope to see you in Almedalen, Gotland! During this week, something that many call the Almedalen spirit prevails. The week quite simply has a special atmosphere, to which the time and place have definitely contributed. Almedalen Week is an unusual combination of political summit and openness. However, it is also associated with an…