The 5 BIG issues in Tech – Take part in our global pulse survey of Tech Experts
We’ve created a 5 minute survey that asks some razor sharp questions on five big topics that matter to the tech community and we’d love you to be a part of it.
So, what’s in it for me?
1. After completing the survey, you will have instant access to the results so far, giving you a fascinating snapshot of the data in real time
2. When the results are published fully later in the year, we’ll give you exclusive access to the full report, including salary benchmarking and access to our data sandpit
3. You’ll be invited to one of our fantastic tech meet ups, or webinars
4. It’s your chance to tell us what you think and influence your industry. For those who have insights to share, we will even act as a platform for your own views, opinions and social postings (with your permission of course)
Surely those four reasons are enough to take part!
This year we want to answer these questions…
- Is your job at risk of automation?
- Is bespoke software dead?
- Are young / small companies really more innovative than big ones?
- CIO? CMO? CDO? You? Who’s calling the shots in digital?
- How does your salary compare to your peers?
- Last year over 3,000 people in more than 40 countries took part. Will you join them?
Take part in the 5 BIG Issues in Tech Survey.
We have strengthened our organisation with new leadership in both Sweden and Denmark. With the recruitment of Knud Mansfeld-Giese and Tomas Persson in the role of Country Manager to our offices in Copenhagen and Stockholm respectively, we have taken a big step forward in our continued growth ambition by securing a clear leadership that…
Last year over 800 HR professionals from around the globe took part in the Harvey Nash HR Survey, and we’d love you to join them. Click here to take part - HR SURVEY This year the survey covers a wide range of key HR issues: from what’s driving HR, to the impact of automation…
Most management groups need to grapple with successfully implementing some type of change in their organisation. To work with company values and link them to the business strategy can be the communicative platform needed to unite the company during times of change. How does a company succeed in maintaining good productivity in periods of…