Cimco Marine AB is searching for new colleagues to their sales organization. Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer with HQ in Ängelholm. Are you ready for an exciting and rewarding challenge with a high level of responsibility?
Ref nr: A007246
Sista ansökningsdatum: Skicka din ansökan så snart som möjligt eftersom vi kontinuerligt intervjuar kandidater i detta uppdrag.
What we are looking for:
We expect you will have:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in general technical/automotive/marine sales, advantageous with distributor based B2B Sales.
• Entrepreneurial mindset, commercial awareness and high business acumen.
• Strong negotiator, clear communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Results orientated with proven track record within high value sales & business development.
• High interest for innovation and technical products.
• Ability to speak and write English, additional languages seen as a bonus.
What will you do:
This is a great opportunity to drive sales for the continued success of the business and you will be responsible for the following areas:
• Develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts.
• Prepare budgets, analyze and report on sales statistics and sales pipelines.
• Actively participate in determining rates and special pricing plans towards customers.
• Develop new areas and distributors whilst maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
• Develop and improve existing customer relations by providing high quality communication and product insight.
• Participate in exhibitions and conferences.
• Monitor competitor products, including their sales and marketing activities.
• Travel will be expected in this role.
What we offer:
Cimco Marine is an exciting company in development and this full-time job is located at the HQ in Ängelholm. With us you are welcomed by knowledgeable colleagues in a creative environment. You get the chance to develop through exciting projects and work in a small company with a strong brand in a growing industry with innovative and revolutionized prod-ucts. You will be a valued colleague and be part of a competent and committed team. Agile decision making and “can do” mentality is buried in our culture.
Who are we?
Cimco Marine AB (publ) has, after several years of development, constructed the OXE Diesel, the world´s first diesel out-board engine in the high-power segment. OXE Diesel has a unique belt driven propulsion system that allows a hydraulic multi-friction gearbox to be mounted. This means that the engine can handle significantly higher loads than a traditional outboard engine. Cimco’s OXE diesel has a horizontally mounted engine as opposed to a traditional outboard with a verti-cally mounted engine. During summer 2016 Cimco Marine launched OXE Diesel, setting new standards for durability, fuel-efficiency and low emissions.
Click here for more info: https://www.oxe-diesel.com/TILLBAKA ansök