Do you have a genuine interest in the train and railway industry? And have a lot of ideas on how to improve and develop the way people land travel? Great, we have the right job for you!
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Ref nr: 5587
Application Deadline: Send us your application as soon as possible as we are continuously interviewing candidates in this assignment.
We are now seeking the person who will be driving the business development efforts within our Sales and Marketing Department. Your main mission is to identify and realize new profitable business opportunities within Carrier IT and distribution.
• Understand the needs of Linkon’s market, prospects and customers, in order to sell our Carrier IT and Distribution solutions.
• Independently drive business deals of varying size and complexity in the Swedish market, and in cooperation with SilverRail, find new business in the international market.
• Convey market demands and needs to Product Department.
Competence and skills
As a business developer at Linkon you have a genuine interest in the travel industry and
ground transportation and understand our products and services.
You will monitor trends in the industry, and keep updated on our competitive situation. You find new customers and business opportunities by clearly demonstrating business value, operating and developing customer relations and directing the customer’s expectations.
Your personality and drive is crucial to succeed. We are looking for someone who wants to see results, is passionate about the business and who make things happen.
In addition, you will be expected to have the following experience and qualifications:
• Background in the travel industry
• B2B sales experience
• Experience in IT solutions
• Good presentation skills
• Interest and experience of quantitative and commercial analysis
• Ability to see the big picture and work results-oriented
• Fluent in Swedish and English in speech and writing.
With Linkon’s software systems, carriers, suppliers and agents can offer their customers one ticket (that can include travel by bus, train and taxi to many destinations) in one transaction. No other software can create one ticket for multiple legs of an international land journey and ensure that ticket vendors’ accounts are settled so quickly. There are 23,5 million bookings a year through Linkons systems and over 3000 users of our sales applications. Linkon is not just changing international train ticketing, our company is dedicated to improving passengers’ journeys from door to door. Since January 2015, Linkon is part-owned by SilverRail Technologies, the leader in passenger rail search/booking technologies and innovation.