Exciting opportunity for a business minded individual who wants to take part in a journey to create a fantastic brand within the Nordic market.
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden
Ref nr: 5800
Sista ansökningsdatum: 17/12/2017
Sileo Kapital was established in 2012 based on the beliefs of the founders that it is possible to work more efficiently and smarter than the biggest players in the industry do and becoming a relevant option in the market for the purchase of portfolios.
The niche for the purchase and management of portfolios entails a unique know-how which is achieved through B2Holding which is built on experience gained from the debt purchase and collection industry during and after the Nordic banking crisis of the 1990s, and this Nordic background is important for the strategy chosen.
This is an exciting opportunity for a business minded individual who wants to take part in a journey to create a fantastic Brand within the Nordic market. You will report directly to the local country manager and dotted line to the regional manager. As part of the role you will:
• Actively process creditors to increase Sileo Kapital’s / B2Holding brand recognition and increase sales of the company’s services across the Nordic region.
• Increase Sileo Kapital’s market shares and expand the market for portfolio purchases.
• Working closely with appropriate departments across the business to ensure smooth implementation of new business portfolios,
• Providing the Senior Management Team with regular reports outlining industry insight, existing business opportunities and status of all business relationships
• Reviewing prospective business opportunities, including sourcing, evaluation and quoting.
• Developing the portfolio pipeline through canvasing prospective clients.
• Achieving targets and creating a solid pipeline of business.
• Developing a Sales & Marketing strategy and formulating and delivering a highly targeted sales strategy.
• Responsible for the end-to-end development of leads, managing a pipeline through to close.
• Preferably educated to Degree level or equivalent or qualified through appropriate levels of experience.
• Previous experiencing working in a B2B Sales capacity, with a specific focus on building long-term relationships.
• Commercial Intelligence, excellent negotiation abilities, result-oriented and goal-conscious.
• Strong Relationship builder and team player that can work effectively within a wider team and get the best out of people, both internally and with external service partners.
• Sales focus, project/transaction management and working with the analytical department.
• Brand aware in the context of constantly marketing and representing the business as a professional and quality driven organization
• Outgoing and positive personality.
• This role requires a self-motivated, lateral thinking individual who is extremely articulate, a team player, proactive and tenacious, with strong written and presentation skills.
• Experience in sales of financial services/ products, risk management – Industry experience may be meritorious.
• Fluent in English.