Exciting opportunity for an independent and driven individual who wants to take part in a journey to help build a brand within the Nordic market.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Ref nr: 5807
Application Deadline: Send us your application as soon as possible as we are continuously interviewing candidates in this assignment.
Sileo Kapital was established in 2012 based on the beliefs of the founders that it is possible to work more efficiently and smarter than the biggest players in the industry do and becoming a relevant option in the market for the purchase of portfolios.
The niche for the purchase and management of portfolios entails a unique know-how which is achieved through B2Holding which is built on experience gained from the debt purchase and collection industry during and after the Nordic banking crisis of the 1990s, and this Nordic background is important for the strategy chosen.
This is an exciting opportunity for an independent and driven individual who wants to take part in a journey to help build a Brand within the Nordic market. Base location is Gothenburg. You will report directly to the local CFO. As part of the role you will:
• Responsibility for ongoing COREP reporting to FSA (LCR, NSFR, capital adequacy, large exposures, etc.)
• Responsibility for processes and internal projects regarding COREP reporting
• Share responsibility for relevant parts of the company’s process for internal capital and liquidity evaluation (IKLU)
• Participate in treasury-related risk management (liquidity risk, FX risk, interest rate risk, etc.) and cash management issues
• Participate in any other projects or tasks that are within the area of responsibility
• Bachelor of Economics or similar education
• Experience of government reporting from a bank or credit market company
• Experience in accounting (Local GAAP / IFRS)
• Experience in the forecast of financing needs, liquidity planning and capital adequacy
• Excellent skills in MS Excel
• Thorough knowledge and solid experience from financial accounting and reporting
• Strong commitment and flexible
• Hands-on attitude
• Good problem-solving skills
• Detail oriented but able to see the big picture
• Accurate, analytical, structured and good communication skills
• Independent but also a good team player
• Good command of Swedish and English in written and verbal