ITBMed is a pharmaceutical development company founded in 2016 based in Stockholm and New York, USA. The company’s project background stretches back to 1992 when the initial research was conducted for siplizumab which is the company’s lead drug candidate. Siplizumab (an anti-CD2 monoclonal antibody), is in late-stage clinical development, and has shown significant potential in transforming the life for organ transplant patients, by allowing the complete discontinuation of all immunosuppression treatment and restoration of a normal life. The company is in an expansive phase and has during the last year built up an experienced core team and raised long term financing to realize the company’s vision and potential.
Plats: Stockholm, Sweden
Ref nr: A007043
Sista ansökningsdatum: 31/08/2019
ITBMed is a newly started company and therefore your tasks will vary, and a prerequisite is that you enjoy a prestigeless and changing environment. The role is a new function and together with the CFO, you will be involved in improving the finance department regarding digitization projects, routines and processes. The role will be positioned in Stockholm but the work will cover ITBMed’s international operations.
Common tasks may be:
• Budget process’ together with senior management.
• Create, analyze and interpret financial results and forecast.
• Cash and foreign exchange management.
• Develop and produce financial reports including consolidation of group figures.
• Internal and external accounting and reporting processes.
• Ensure that the company maintains compliance with all tax and accounting legislation.
• Coordinate and collaborate with external service providers.
• Oversee and manage finance related systems and services.
• Ad hoc analysis.
• Academic degree and professional experience within relevant area.
• Knowledge within IFRS, transfer pricing and taxation.
• Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Excel and strong interest in various IT-systems and solutions.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish, both spoken and written.
To be successful in this role we want you to be analytic, with a high level of independence, and a structured way of working. You are also solution oriented, engaged and motivated by working in a fast-paced environment where you take initiatives. Other personal qualities we value is your prestigeless mindset and integrity.
In this recruitment process ITBMed is working with Harvey Nash. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment consultant Ida Sternehäll, firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 730 95 71 07. To apply for the role please send your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview candidates in this assignment.TILLBAKA ansök