Would you like the opportunity to work as HR Manager for one of the largest port collaborations within northern Europe? CMP is looking for a highly driven HR-oriented person with strong union negotiation skills, good knowledge within Swedish Labour law and recruitment experience coming from the transport, port and/or logistics industry.
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Alternative Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ref nr: 5928
Application Deadline: Send us your application as soon as possible as we are continuously interviewing candidates in this assignment.
CMP is constantly growing and evolving with successful results. As a HR Manager you will help personalize the HR strategy, which manifests itself in tactical and operational action plans.
Areas of responsibility
As the HR Manager you are responsible for leading the daily operations within CMPs Swedish HR-team consisting of 4, directly reporting, engaged team members. You will “own” the HR strategy for Sweden and lead through tasks such as recruitment, salary review, union negotiations but also support BU Managers in a variety of personnel political matters.
In this role you also have the overall responsibility to ensure that the Swedish business units, managers and their staff of approx. 150 people, follow laws, policies and agreements in accordance to the organizational directives as well as local legislations. You will contribute to the strategic work for the Swedish operations as a part of the local management team (Driftledningsgrupp, Malmö). As HR Manager you are reporting to Chief HR Officer.
As HR Manager at CMP you will be responsible for:
• Daily lead of the Swedish HR team, including payroll
• Negotiations with the four unions affiliated to CMP
• Supporting BU Managers with HR related matters in accordance to organizational directives and Swedish legislations
• Introduction program for new employees
• Develop, implement and follow up policies and agreements regarding contracts, salary issues, leave of absence and overall personnel politics
CMP is looking for an HR-person with a solid experience working with union negotiations, labour laws and Swedish legislations. You are confident in your way to negotiate with a strong ability in decision making and handling work related conflicts. An academic background is an advantage but not a requirement. More important, you have a practical approach to your job and have at least 5 years of experience from a similar role. Further you are motivated by changing processes and have a high level of energy. You are strong in administrative and proactive in optimizing and improving processes. Since there is a strong collaboration with the Danish part of the organisation you need to have a good understanding for the Danish language.
• At least 5 years’ experience from a similar role
• Solid experience with union negotiations and Swedish labour law
• Experienced within recruitment
• Good understanding of Danish
• Academic degree in Human Resources or equivalent
• Experience handling work related conflicts
• Experience within the port, transportation and/or logistics industry
• Experience or interest in HR development
CMP employs approx. 400 people in Copenhagen and Malmö and has created a flexible and dynamic cross-border organization – a business-oriented organization focusing on customers and quality. CMP is located in the heart of the Øresund Region with almost four million consumers. The region is experiencing increasing integration between the Danish and Swedish areas. At the same time, the Region is the gateway to the entire Baltic Sea Region with more than 100 million consumers. CMP provides access to an infrastructure that ensures goods are processed quickly and safely. The company is the major port operator in the Øresund Region, and meets demands for the transport of consumer goods, new cars, aviation fuel, building materials, passengers, etc.TILLBAKA ansök