Do you have a great passion for Retail? Consumer Experience? For people? Do you believe in what people can make possible? And do you love to empower others through teamwork and great leadership? Brandiators are searching in Stockholm for their new Nordic Senior Client Manager for their client Microsoft.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Ref nr: 5693
Application Deadline: Send us your application as soon as possible as we are continuously interviewing candidates in this assignment.
A new kind of Retail Agency in the Nordics
Established in 2010, Brandiators was founded on the core belief, that it is the curiosity and engagement of people, their involvement, honesty, skills and focused collaboration that makes all the difference. And they want to make that difference. To make it count for more. Brandiators are a collective of dreamers, doers, believers and creators, building a new kind of retail agency in the Nordics. And perhaps you are just the one to join their journey?
Read more about Brandiators on www.brandiators.com and follow them on LinkedIn.
Nordic Senior Client Manager
As Nordic Senior Client Manager for Brandiators client Microsoft, your core objective is to drive and develop Microsoft’s impact in consumer retail. It is to provide inspiration, advise, roadmaps and implementation on a multitude of projects, in close collaboration with both Microsoft management, your own Nordic team and Brandiators management. You will become part of a tightly knit team, where commitment, drive and quality are paramount.
As part of Brandiators management team, you will work with and report directly to top management. The standards and expectations are high, but you wouldn’t have it any other way.
• First point of contact for our client, responsible for the strategic and tactical planning of services, projects and campaigns
• Overall account, people and project management responsibilities, managing and developing the account, and ultimately deliver a second-to-none quality service to our client
• Achieving defined goals and targets, external as well as internal, on both Service Level and financial KPIs
• High level of communication and collaboration with Brandiators management team
• Build strong and relevant networks
• Participation in client, team and management meetings across the Nordics, a fair amount of travel is to be expected in this position
• Leading a team of 3-4 people based in Stockholm
Personality and experience
You are strategic, focusing on the long-term objectives and goals. You are a driver, confident and independent, positive, outgoing and committed, and undoubtedly convincing in presentation, discussion and negotiation. You are responsible, honest, professional and structured, flair for speech, logical in thinking and accurate in writing. And most importantly, you succeed through inspiring and empowering the people and teams around you.
As this is a key position both internally and towards our client, this position entails major responsibilities with many challenges as well as future development possibilities. It is expected that you will participate actively in the development of Brandiators to ensure that we remain the best retail agency in the industry.
In addition to your agency experience as account manager for international brands, we are highly aware of your industry and Nordic experience.
You are fluent in English and Swedish in both speech and writing.TILLBAKA ansök