Qvartz management consulting firm is looking for someone to help lead the Stockholm office through significant growth in the coming years.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Ref nr: 5727
Application Deadline: 20171120
Qvartz People team is looking for an energetic, positive, and dedicated People Manager/HR Manager to join the Stockholm office. As part of the local People leadership group as well as the QVARTZ People team, you will help lead the Stockholm office through significant growth in the coming years.
The main areas in this role are the following:
• Help build and grow the Stockholm office with the aim of doubling in a few years’ time. This includes playing a role in integrating, onboarding, and developing a strong community of consultants.
• Support consultants in performance and career development discussions drive local initiatives in the people development area (organizational health, the wellbeing of our people, etc.) as well as act as the local lead in people development reviews.
• Contribute actively to the success of the People team’s vision by driving and participating in larger QVARTZ People initiatives.
• Assume responsibility for and provide hands-on support to the Staffing Coordinator
• Keep an overall eye on the office in general and assume responsibility for our House Support colleagues
To thrive in this position, you should be a positive team player with a strong ability to build relations with stakeholders. You display a genuine interest in people and have an entrepreneurial “we build as we go” mindset. In addition, you successfully combine robustness with pragmatism, have sound judgment and a proactive and solution-oriented approach.
Previous experience from a professional service firm or consulting is an advantage. Additionally, we are looking for someone with a university degree or equivalent, for example within human resources, psychology or management – and likely 7-10 years of work experience.
Today, the People team consists of 13 people across four offices, running Recruiting, Onboarding, Academy/Training, Staffing and People Development processes. We take pride in helping, supporting, and developing one another and often work across the different offices.
QVARTZ is a management consulting company with offices in Copenhagen, Hamburg, New York, Oslo, Singapore and Stockholm. Our heritage is Nordic and our reach is global. We deliver what we like to call ‘next practice’ management consulting: the ability to tackle & solve complex problems combined with the ability to engage & mobilize client organizations. Rigorous analysis hand in hand with behavioral change, helping companies towards their ‘next practice’.
In QVARTZ, we make a very big deal out of culture. Internally and at client sites. We are therefore monumentally happy to see that for the second consecutive year, Vault ranks QVARTZ as #1 on Firm Culture among all 25 ranked, major consulting companies in Europe. Even though we are firmly rooted in the traditional values of tier-one management consulting, our company was founded with the ambition to change management consulting from within. Actually, we don’t think of ourselves as a company, we are a collective, a civilization. A movement of many. Learn more about our story, values and aspirations at www.qvartz.com.TILLBAKA ansök