Do you want to join the global internal audit team and gain the unique opportunity to perform audits across Telenor business units?
Ref nr: A024167
Sista ansökningsdatum: Skicka din ansökan så snart som möjligt eftersom vi kontinuerligt intervjuar kandidater i detta uppdrag.
Telenor Group Internal Audit & Investigation (GIAI) is the internal audit and investigation function for the Telenor Group. Our functional reporting is to the Telenor ASA Board of directors through the Board’s Risk and Audit Committee. Our goal is to be a global world class 3rd line of defence function, enabling consistent high quality work to be performed across business areas and geographies. This is achieved through the combination of GIAI resources at Group level and resources located in various geographies, while it’s led and managed as one group-wide function.In total, our diverse team consists of 40 auditors and investigators, and our team members are of 9 different nationalities.
Do you want to join our exciting journey?
As a senior audit expert, you will be a key element into providing management with value added advises and recommendations on how to improve governance, risk management, internal controls and processes.
The Senior Expert Auditor Third Parties will be part of the Governance and Third Parties team, and will participate or lead internal audit assignments within the team’s core areas or in other areas as needed.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Participate or lead internal audit assignments across Telenor business units and support functions
• Deliver on time, high quality audit reports, providing management with expert advice on sourcing, vendor management and shared services
• Deliver input to the yearly audit plan by preparing risk assessments and carrying out interviews
• Responsible for stakeholder alignment on audit projects
• Be an advisor to management on improving processes related to sourcing, vendor management and shared services.
• Supervise work from outsourced resources when necessary
• Actively work with peers to develop work programs, maintain the internal audit system, and ensure a professional audit process
• Bachelor or Master in Finance, Accountancy or similar.
• Extensive internal audit experience from companies within telecom, finance, or sourcing
• Expertise in sourcing, vendor management and shared services
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English Language. as report writing and reviewing will be a large part of the day to day tasks.
• Basic IT skills to be able to audit IT governance (skillset for technical audits not required).
• Professional certifications in internal and/or external financial audit; CIA, CISA, CPA.
• Self-driven and independent
• Organized and with a systematic approach
• Analytic, resourceful and solution-oriented
• Strong communication skills
• Strong collaboration skills
• Travel will be requiredTILLBAKA ansök