Do you want to be a part of Smart Eye´s journey in a highly visible position representing the leader in Eye tracking technology? Come and join Smart Eye and grow with the opportunities associated with global expansion in a truly international environment! www.smarteye.se
Location: Göteborg, Sweden
Ref nr: 5966
Application Deadline: Send us your application as soon as possible as we are continuously interviewing candidates in this assignment.
Smart Eye AB is a Gothenburg based high tech company providing state-of-the-art eye tracking solutions to some of the most prestigious research organizations and automotive companies in the world. Recent years has highlighted massive growth in the eye tracking market as different industries is starting to apply the technology into different consumer use cases. Today the company has two business areas: Research Instruments and Applied Solutions. Within Research Instruments, Smart Eye provides advanced eye tracking systems to measure and analyse human behaviour. Within Applied Solutions, Smart Eye provides eye tracking software for integration in vehicles, and is established as one of the main actors in the rapidly expanding market for eye tracking, Face ID and AI based multimodal interior sensing. From an early stage, Smart Eye has focused on developing eye tracking for the automotive industry and today is one of the few companies in the world with eye tracking systems for integration in vehicles that live up to the exacting requirements set by the automotive industry. Smart Eye currently has 16 design wins concerning serial delivery for passenger vehicles from four global automotive groups, and the opportunities for global expansion and growth are great.
Smart Eye offers you:
• The opportunity to experience international growth with a company offering unique, software- and hardware-based products to a highly-qualified market.
• The opportunity to work with a client set that most professionals can only dream about.
• The opportunity to leverage your previous professional experience into a new international success story
The Senior Sales Manager will play a key part in taking the company to the next level. A big focus of the role is to develop business across Automotive and other potential sectors and across several geographies for successful target fulfilment.
Reporting to: Head of Business Development.
Location: Smart Eye AB, Headquarters (Gothenburg)
Responsibilities and challenges:
• Operational market research to identify and qualify potential opportunities and clients in the automotive segment.
• Achieving sales target by successfully selling Smart Eye AB technical solutions to new customers within the automotive area.
• Building pipeline by prospecting new clients and opportunities.
• Collecting customer feedback and market research and keeping up to date with market development and competitors.
• Develop customized offerings and professional services offerings to satisfy research or advanced engineering needs.
• Business Development towards customers and eco system partners in the area of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, Infotainment and Interior sensing.
• Smart Eye AB has global reach so travel will be required as part of the role.
• Attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events to promote Smart Eyes technology
Background and personal qualities:
• University degree within Engineering context ((Masters a plus)
• 10+ years of sales, commercial management and business management experience.
• Working knowledge from Software and Services sales.
• Experience of automotive customers (Tier 1/OEM)
• Ability to work independently in an environment that changes rapidly.
• A positive, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial attitude and a willingness to work closely with other functions with Smart Eye to achieve the growth.
• Strong analytical, creative skills. Independent, Self-driven, Curious and with a strong interest in new technologies.
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Swedish and English. Other languages are a merit.