OX2 is now looking for a Tax Manager.
Plats: Stockholm, Sweden
Ref nr: A007257
Sista ansökningsdatum: Skicka din ansökan så snart som möjligt eftersom vi kontinuerligt intervjuar kandidater i detta uppdrag.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a tax professional who wish to be close to business in a collaborative empowering and changing environment and part of the transformation towards sustainability and renewables. At OX2 we apply a sustainable approach as company, as employer and as colleagues.
OX2’s business is the development and purchase of wind projects and the optimization, sale, construction and commercial management of wind parks and solar PV parks. As such, the business is heavily transactional, both acquiring and selling projects. OX2 is a fast-moving and adaptational company constantly looking for new opportunities, markets and areas. The business in growing rapidly and successfully.
OX2 currently has operations in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Poland, Germany and France.
Please visit OX2.com for further information.
As Tax Manager you will report to the Tax Director and assist her in all matters. Since OX2 is constantly growing the responsibilities will naturally develop over time, coupled with your competencies/strengths and ambition.
Initially you will specifically manage the following:
• assistance with transactions and documentation
• day to day questions related to income tax and VAT
• monitoring and reporting changes in tax legislation
• transfer pricing compliance, documentation and CbC-reporting
• implementation of changes following changes in tax law, transfer pricing structure or business model
• actions necessary DAC6
• assistance with year-end reporting for tax purposes
• management of the income tax return process and review of Swedish income tax returns
• assistance in investigating new markets and managing communication with external service providers
• University degree in tax law
• Experience as tax professional with a Big4 company, law firm, similar or in industry
• Fluency in English
• Experience from transfer pricing preferred
• Basic knowledge of VAT an advantage
• Accounting experience/understanding/academical merits
In order to succeed and thrive with us, we see that you recognize as much as possible in the following:
• Non-prestigious hands-on approach
• Flexible and pragmatic problem solver with a task-oriented focus
• Structured, organized, persistent and engaged
• Ability to stay focused with a good level of tolerance at stress
• Ability to establish network and business relationships
• Quick learner
• Ability to clearly explain tax matters in simple terms
OX2 Tax Function
The Tax Function manages all taxes. For VAT and non-Swedish corporate income tax matters external service providers are engaged.
The Tax Function is closely involved in the structuring of the projects from acquisition to sale to achieve the optimal legal and tax structures and to ensure that agreed structures are reflected in purchase and sales agreements. The Tax Function also reviews the sales and purchase agreements from a general tax perspective to ensure tax compliance and documents all transaction structures for future reference.
Setting out the transfer pricing structure of the group, implementing, drafting agreements and monitoring that the structure is reflected commercially and legally or that it is changed as necessary. Included is setting out the legal structure and functions for new markets together with the Development Department and to establish the financing, the intra-group transactions and intercompany agreements.
Exploring and driving tax optimization ideas following the OX2 Tax Directive.
Monitoring changes in legislation to optimize tax management, tax efficiency and tax compliance.
Driving and implementing tax related processes.
Business Partner general
Supporting the business and assist in day-to-day tax related questions and to some extent also legal matters.
Providing in-house tax training customized to the Finance Team, the Transaction Team and the Development Team.
Compliance, filings and reporting
The Tax Function is accountable for the OX2-group income tax returns and VAT returns. All Swedish tax returns are prepared by the Finance Team. Responsibility for foreign tax returns is outsourced. The Tax Function sets the yearly process for the income tax returns and is responsible for review and approval of the Swedish income tax returns.
The Tax Function is accountable and responsible for the transfer pricing documentation and any other documentation and reporting that may be required by tax laws.
The Finance Team is accountable and responsible for tax accounting including preparation of year-end tax calculations and the tax note to the annual report. The Tax Function has an advisory and supporting role.TILLBAKA ansök