Smart Eye AB is an exciting and growing company providing state-of-the-art eye tracking solutions to some of the most prestigious research organizations, universities, institutes and governments in the world.
Location: Göteborg, Sweden
Ref nr: 5611
Application Deadline: Send us your application as soon as possible as we are continuously interviewing candidates in this assignment.
Smart Eye AB has embarked upon an extremely interesting part of its life cycle and is on a journey of global expansion and leadership in eye tracking research.
Do you want to be a part of Smart Eye AB´s journey and take the opportunity to grow with the challenges associated with global expansion in a truly international environment?
The Sales Engineers at Smart Eye AB are a key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales advice. They liaise regularly with the sales team, product management and operations departments. A big focus of the role is to develop business across Automotive, Aerospace and other potential sectors and across several geographies mainly within Europe to facilitate successful target fulfilment.
Reporting to: VP Research Instruments at Smart Eye AB
Location: Smart Eye AB, Headquarters (Gothenburg)
Responsibilities and challenges
• Providing technical expertise to the sales team allowing Regional Sales Managers to focus on and advancing the sales process efficiently
• Communicating technical strategies and roadmaps to customers and partners
• Presenting and demonstrating new products-, features and functionalities to customers and partners
• Translating Smart Eye products- and solutions characteristics into customer benefits
• Participating in marketing activities like attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
• Providing product education and training to the sales team
• Producing presentations- and other sales related material for the sales team
• Keep the CRM system updated regarding the presales activities providing reports accordingly
• Liaising with Product Management to translate customer needs and requirements into “user story candidates” for future product evolution
• Assisting in the design of custom-made products
• Participate in collecting Business Intelligence information regarding competitors, their products and technologies together with the Sales team
• Participating in after-sales activities and providing technical back up as required
• Arranging and carrying after-sales product training, and installations
Background and personal qualities
• University degree (minimum Bachelor´s degree), preferably in Electrical- or Computer engineering
• Extensive background in technology sales support with a strong business focus, minimum 3 years
• A solid technical background and understanding of software/hardware-based systems and solutions
• Analytical and structured approach with problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication- and interpersonal skills
• Participate at trade shows, meet clients, partners and support sales activities
• Good understanding of CRM systems, preferably Salesforce CRM
• Fluent in English both verbal and written
Smart Eye AB offers you:
• The opportunity to experience international growth with a company offering unique, software- and hardware-based products to a highly-qualified market
• The opportunity to work with a client set that most professionals can only dream about
• The opportunity to leverage your previous professional experience into a new international success story