Senior Finance Snapshot Survey
Every quarter, Harvey Nash Finance takes the pulse of finance professionals in the UK. This year, 78 professionals took part.
- Only 12% had a negative outlook on the state of the UK economy
- The vast majority are backing the FTSE 100 to be higher at the end of the year
- Only half of people perceive the official inflation rate reflects the realistic financial impact of running their business.
- 61% feel that the current fiscal policy is having a negative impact on inward investment which is essential for growth
- Three quarter believe that consumer confidence will be the same or better at the end of this year
We have the pleasure of welcoming Melissa Minaya as our new colleague! Melissa is known to us from before having worked for our sister company Alumni, but now she has made the move over to a role as Consultant in our Malmö office at Harvey Nash. Melissa has thorough knowledge of executive search and recruitment
Last week we welcomed two new colleagues to our team at Harvey Nash! Matilda Andersson recently graduated with a degree in Human Resource Management from Uppsala University. Matilda will join as Researcher in our team dedicated to recruitment within IT and Tech roles in Stockholm. Alongside her studies, she has already worked parttime as
The protection and safeguarding of our client’s and candidate’s personal data is a fundamental part of our business operations. We are fully committed to ensure compliance in accordance with the provisions of the various data acts, laws and regulations as applies to our company. With updated Data Protection Regulations coming into force in