Senior Finance Snapshot Survey
Every quarter, Harvey Nash Finance takes the pulse of finance professionals in the UK. This year, 78 professionals took part.
- Only 12% had a negative outlook on the state of the UK economy
- The vast majority are backing the FTSE 100 to be higher at the end of the year
- Only half of people perceive the official inflation rate reflects the realistic financial impact of running their business.
- 61% feel that the current fiscal policy is having a negative impact on inward investment which is essential for growth
- Three quarter believe that consumer confidence will be the same or better at the end of this year
We are stregthening our team in Malmö with the recruitment of Maria Pettersson, starting as Consultant. Maria Pettersson has almost seven years of experience from the recruitment industry and joins us most recently from a role as Consultant Manager, focusing on roles within Financial services. She also brings experience from working with IT…
This week we had a new colleague joining our team in Malmö. Nandie Olsson will be our new Researcher working across a broad range of functions to assist in our assignments within the regions of Skåne and Öresund. "I look forward to getting started working in my profession and being part of the team…
In an increasingly changing business environment with high workload and demands for rapid adaptation, more businesses find the benefit of being able to quickly solve skills shortage by taking on an interim consultant. Who wouldn’t want the opportunity to bring in another pair of eyes to get help and ensure that you spend time doing…