Senior Finance Snapshot Survey
Every quarter, Harvey Nash Finance takes the pulse of finance professionals in the UK. This year, 78 professionals took part.
- Only 12% had a negative outlook on the state of the UK economy
- The vast majority are backing the FTSE 100 to be higher at the end of the year
- Only half of people perceive the official inflation rate reflects the realistic financial impact of running their business.
- 61% feel that the current fiscal policy is having a negative impact on inward investment which is essential for growth
- Three quarter believe that consumer confidence will be the same or better at the end of this year
Most management groups need to grapple with successfully implementing some type of change in their organisation. To work with company values and link them to the business strategy can be the communicative platform needed to unite the company during times of change. How does a company succeed in maintaining good productivity in periods of…
Today we are joined by new colleague Charlotte Runsbech! Charlotte is known to us from before as she joins us from our sister company Alumni, but now she is taking a step over to us at Harvey Nash to work as a Researcher at our Stockholm office. Charlotte has a Master in Managing People, Knowledge…
Qualified IT skills are in high demand and potential employers are increasingly facing higher standards set by candidates. Companies must be able to take care of their candidates, both passive and active ones and view them more as consumers. Working with a long-term perspective in talent management, with relationship-building activities and inbound recruitment, is…