The 5 BIG issues in Tech – Take part in our global pulse survey of Tech Experts
We’ve created a 5 minute survey that asks some razor sharp questions on five big topics that matter to the tech community and we’d love you to be a part of it.
So, what’s in it for me?
1. After completing the survey, you will have instant access to the results so far, giving you a fascinating snapshot of the data in real time
2. When the results are published fully later in the year, we’ll give you exclusive access to the full report, including salary benchmarking and access to our data sandpit
3. You’ll be invited to one of our fantastic tech meet ups, or webinars
4. It’s your chance to tell us what you think and influence your industry. For those who have insights to share, we will even act as a platform for your own views, opinions and social postings (with your permission of course)
Surely those four reasons are enough to take part!
This year we want to answer these questions…
- Is your job at risk of automation?
- Is bespoke software dead?
- Are young / small companies really more innovative than big ones?
- CIO? CMO? CDO? You? Who’s calling the shots in digital?
- How does your salary compare to your peers?
- Last year over 3,000 people in more than 40 countries took part. Will you join them?
Take part in the 5 BIG Issues in Tech Survey.
Finally, Mari Magnusson has joined us and in a Researcher role at our Malmö office! For two years, Mari has worked as Area Manager at Samhall in Malmö, where she had staff responsibility and gained great experience from operational HR issues. We look forward to following Mari's development in this research role here with…
We have the pleasure of welcoming Madeleine Lundquist Ursing as our new colleague! Madeleine is known to us from before having worked for our sister company Alumni, but now she has made the move over to a role as Consultant in our Oslo office at Harvey Nash. Madeleine has a thorough knowledge of executive search…
We have had further two new colleagues join our team - Pauline Nilsson Cattaneo and Maja Oderstedt! Pauline Nilsson Cattaneo comes most previously from K2 Search and before that she worked as a Recruitment Consultant at Brainpeople. In her previous career, Pauline has also worked as Area Manager at Eric Ramqvist AB in Gothenburg and…