The 5 BIG issues in Tech – Take part in our global pulse survey of Tech Experts
We’ve created a 5 minute survey that asks some razor sharp questions on five big topics that matter to the tech community and we’d love you to be a part of it.
So, what’s in it for me?
1. After completing the survey, you will have instant access to the results so far, giving you a fascinating snapshot of the data in real time
2. When the results are published fully later in the year, we’ll give you exclusive access to the full report, including salary benchmarking and access to our data sandpit
3. You’ll be invited to one of our fantastic tech meet ups, or webinars
4. It’s your chance to tell us what you think and influence your industry. For those who have insights to share, we will even act as a platform for your own views, opinions and social postings (with your permission of course)
Surely those four reasons are enough to take part!
This year we want to answer these questions…
- Is your job at risk of automation?
- Is bespoke software dead?
- Are young / small companies really more innovative than big ones?
- CIO? CMO? CDO? You? Who’s calling the shots in digital?
- How does your salary compare to your peers?
- Last year over 3,000 people in more than 40 countries took part. Will you join them?
Take part in the 5 BIG Issues in Tech Survey.
We are stregthening our team in Malmö with the recruitment of Maria Pettersson, starting as Consultant. Maria Pettersson has almost seven years of experience from the recruitment industry and joins us most recently from a role as Consultant Manager, focusing on roles within Financial services. She also brings experience from working with IT…
This week we had a new colleague joining our team in Malmö. Nandie Olsson will be our new Researcher working across a broad range of functions to assist in our assignments within the regions of Skåne and Öresund. "I look forward to getting started working in my profession and being part of the team…
In an increasingly changing business environment with high workload and demands for rapid adaptation, more businesses find the benefit of being able to quickly solve skills shortage by taking on an interim consultant. Who wouldn’t want the opportunity to bring in another pair of eyes to get help and ensure that you spend time doing…