The 5 BIG issues in Tech – Take part in our global pulse survey of Tech Experts
We’ve created a 5 minute survey that asks some razor sharp questions on five big topics that matter to the tech community and we’d love you to be a part of it.
So, what’s in it for me?
1. After completing the survey, you will have instant access to the results so far, giving you a fascinating snapshot of the data in real time
2. When the results are published fully later in the year, we’ll give you exclusive access to the full report, including salary benchmarking and access to our data sandpit
3. You’ll be invited to one of our fantastic tech meet ups, or webinars
4. It’s your chance to tell us what you think and influence your industry. For those who have insights to share, we will even act as a platform for your own views, opinions and social postings (with your permission of course)
Surely those four reasons are enough to take part!
This year we want to answer these questions…
- Is your job at risk of automation?
- Is bespoke software dead?
- Are young / small companies really more innovative than big ones?
- CIO? CMO? CDO? You? Who’s calling the shots in digital?
- How does your salary compare to your peers?
- Last year over 3,000 people in more than 40 countries took part. Will you join them?
Take part in the 5 BIG Issues in Tech Survey.
The time when a CIO role mainly entailed responsibility for IT infrastructure and IT security is long gone. A successful CIO today also needs to shoulder leadership responsibilities and must have a clear sense of business acumen. Charlotta Skogar is one of our Senior Recruitment Consultants and working within our area of expertise, IT…
In 2018 we saw increasing investments into information security and data privacy, much as a result of GDPR. The threat of cyber attacks reached en all time high whilst only a fifth of IT leaders felt they were prepared for the eventuality. How have we moved on and are we better equipped for today’s…
All of us experience an increasingly complex and dynamic working day where managers, but perhaps especially IT managers, need to be able to address risks, governance and information security at a whole new level. These days it is something we at Harvey Nash discuss regularily as our annual CIO Survey is now open. We…